- Membership is open to any age.
- Be a person of a sound mind.
- Be willing to abide by all the rules and regulations of the Organization.
- Every new member must be vetted by the organization.
- Every member must be oriented to the organization.
- Every member MUST commit to keep secret the organization information and MUST refrain from any conflict of interest.
- Every member must be willing to do any duty assigned to him/her.
- Every member of the Organization shall, on becoming a member, pay the Organization a non-refundable registration fee as per category of membership or such other fee as may be prescribed.
- Membership of the organization shall be classified into Five (5) categories namely Students, Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum
- Every member will be required to pay a monthly subscription of:
or such other fee as may be determined by the General Meeting of the Organization from time to time.
- KES 100 for Students membership
- KES 500 for Bronze membership
- KES 1, 000 for Silver Membership
- KES 5,000 for Gold Membership and
- KES10, 000 for Platinum Membership
- Subscriptions shall be payable monthly, quarterly, bi-annually or annually
- Subscription fees shall be due on or before every 5th of the month.